Brick repairs and pointing
At London Structural Repairs we have vast experience with dealing with many different types of brick repairs & pointing to period and modern properties, including conservation work and listed buildings.
LSR skilled operatives are specialists in:
- Building and repairing brick walls
- Repointing period and new properties
- Lime mortar pointing
- Styles of pointing i.e. struck weather pointing, flush pointing, recessed pointing, tuck pointing and modern pointing
- Colour matching mortars and pointing
- Brick tinting (staining) to blend different coloured bricks together usually when extensions etc have been built with different bricks to original building
- Removal and refitting of individual bricks
- Conservation work
- Listed building repairs
All our operatives are trained and highly experienced, paying attention to detail and colour matching. On many of our previous works with patch repairs it has been virtually impossible to see where the repairs have been carried out.
London Structural Repairs have their own colour samples with different ratios of mortar mixes to match the existing mortar pointing, so not to be seen when patch repairs have been carried out.
Feel free to contact us for a free quote and we can advise you on the most effective and economical repair solutions for your project.